Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Month and Moving

Scarlett Rose is one month old today!!! She has been such a great baby and has gained 2 pounds and 2 inches this month. :) Today was my first full day alone with two kids. So far, so good! We survived the grocery store, the playground, and two photo shoots! We miss my family lots, but it is nice to know I can handle it alone too.









We are moving at the end of February, but are no longer getting mail at our P.O. Box, so here is our new address.

3 comments:

  1. So precious Dolly!! That Scarlet Rose is a beauty and I just can't get over her hair. You are so lucky to have kids with great hair genes :) I bet you are just so in love with her?! Wow, how did a month go by already? Zoe is 3 months today, so our girls are exactly 2 months apart. Good job on going to the store with 2. I waited about a month myself. It's nice b/c they sleep so much in the begining so outings aren't too bad. How is Jaxon doing? Love the pic of them both in the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh a month already??? How precious is she??!! Can I just say, I would love to get a box delivered to my house with 2 very adorable kids in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolly, she is SO beautiful and looks remarkably like her big brother!

    ReplyDelete