Thursday, April 22, 2010

We're Back!!!

After 5 1/2 weeks away, we are happy to be back in Newport. Here is a picture of the never-ending hug with Daddy in the airport. All these pictures in this post are from my phone so they are not the best, but you get the idea!
Scarlett was happy to see her daddy again too!

Our house is still quite a work in progress, but here are some pictures so far. (The pantry door still needs to be stained to match the cabinets)
The kids rooms have carpet but the rest of the house is hardwood.

Floors
Part of the kitchen, but will mostly be used like an office. Still loving the sign, Sara. Actually, we will probably hang it over the front door.
Interior doors
They made this sandbox over the weekend.
Our bathroom
Still waiting for some of the fixtures, but at least its usable!
Kids bathroom, luckily Jaxon still likes sink baths!
Time to get back to unpacking!!!

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Do you renovate other people's homes?!?!?! It's gorgeous, I LOVE it!!! Hello cabinets and floors...and the sign. LOVE it!!! I think I may have to order one of the established ones too. I bet it's nice to be back, but it's so nice to see family too :) Loving the pic's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Your house looks AMAZING!! Love everything!! Soooo happy for you guys!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dolly, it is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Oh man. I love it. I bet the kids were so happy to see their dad. That's a long time to be away. I'm sad we didn't get to hang out, it was busy around here. Next time. :) Seriously, the house is right out of a magazine. Good work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!! I'm having to hold myself back from running out and ordering new cabinets and counter-tops just like yours. :) I hope you guys are still loving it! Hopefully I'll be able to see it all in person one of these days! Give hugs to the kiddos. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!!! ok, the kids are so cute and Scarlet looks like the happiest baby ever! I love love your house and your style. The kitchen looks so great. We just got done getting new countertops and hardwoods in the kitchen, it's a never ending project. BTW, I'm super jealous of your dual sink. Our next house will definitely have that LORD willing :)
    Hope your doing great and enjoying every minute with your little ones :)

    ReplyDelete