Tuesday, December 22, 2009

House Update

Here are some pics of what we have been up to lately, in between full time jobs and doctors visits of course!
My little worker bee
Jackhammer time
We are so lucky to have my parents here helping with the house and Jaxon. I really don't know what we would do without them.

Possible paint colors for the outside of the house... we are probably going with a light gray house and dark gray or black trim and brick
Jaxon's room colors- not sure yet.
Scarlett's room, we like "fairest of them all"
The big project over the weekend was getting rid of all the old insulation and ceilings
Here is what every single room in the house looked like... I just keep looking forward to the end result and reminding myself that next Christmas will be more enjoyable and relaxing!

Having trouble breathing yet???

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! IS all I can say! I can't wait to see it finished off Guyser style. Yea for your parents, how nice of them to help! Have a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dolly, Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I hope you are doing well and you all are relaxing today. How great to have your parents there to help, that is so nice. Wow you are only 7 days now until your due date. I so can't wait to see baby pics. Zoe is 7 weeks, and yes it goes by fast but not too fast.
    The house is really coming along and you guys are doing some major demo. It will look so great when it's finished. Tell your husband W2G, especially working full time. Ryan knows all about that, it's never ending ha.

    ReplyDelete