Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm a Big Girl Now!!!


I turned 5 months old today and I got to have some yummy rice cereal. It wasn't technically my first food since my big brother gave me some pez candy on Easter. I liked it, but I hardly had time to taste it before my mom freaked out and took it out of my mouth. What was the big deal anyway?
I love my Jaxie, he is so nice and makes me giggle all the time
Okay, I'm ready!
I think I like it!
Jaxon helped feed me

So good!
I took Jaxon to Legoland with my mom for my birthday.
He got to drive the train
We got to watch while he built and raced cars for a LONG time

We listened to him sing, dance and play "Life is a Highway" from Cars. That was a nice change from our usual "You've Got a Friend in me" from Toy Story that has been in repeat in our car ever since before my mom was pregnant with me. I can't wait till I can talk so I can request a different song for once.
When we got home my mommy let me do this for a extra long time as a birthday treat. I love eating my feet (and anything else I can grab and stuff in my mouth)


I could do this all day
I even slept in until 7:00 this morning, my mommy was so happy! I'm such a big girl!!!
(Guest post written by Scarlett Rose aka Little Missy aka Skittles)

6 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!!!! She is so big now, how did that happen?!?!? Jaxon looks like such a happy big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!! She's getting so big. Isaac loves to suck on his toes like that too. Lego Land looks like it was fun. Can't wait to see you guys next month! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! love the toe sucking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG she is so cute! I want to see her. She looks like a happy baby.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So precious and Scarlet is getting so big!! It goes by fast huh?! I've been very SLOW in giving Zoe food. I gave her applesauce tonight & just like Jaxon, Ava helped Zoe. How fun for Jaxon to go to Legoland. I love that he listens to Toy Story & Cars songs, Ava loves those songs!!! Hope all is well and Scarlet is a beauty :)

    ReplyDelete