Tuesday, June 1, 2010

X Games, Here I Come!!!


Hi, I'm Jaxon. I'm 3 years old. When we moved in to our new house, I told my parents I was ready for a Razor, they weren't quite so sure. After a few days of using my neighbors', they changed their minds.
I can ride fast.

I can do tricks.
I like to ride with the handlebars way up high, to show everyone how big I am.
I can go SUPER fast!
I love riding down ramps.
So my dad and I set up this ramp in our backyard.
I love driving cars and other toys down it.


Watch out Roxy!
Oops!
This weekend I wanted to try the neighbors' two wheel bike, my dad held on at first.
I told him to let go.
He chased me a little to make sure I was safe.

After a few laps, he gave up and let me go on my own. Then I told my parents I was ready for them to take off my training wheels. They said, "No, you're not big enough yet." I said, "Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaase." (that usually works on them) They said, "Okay, you can try."
I said, "See, I told ya!" I say that a lot.
I did tricks right away, like this.
And this, with Grandpa Jim.
Can you hear the motorcycle sounds I'm making?
I like to stand and coast.

And go off the curb.
I've got the battle scars to prove how tough I am. My knees and elbows might scare you.
Next step, a beach cruiser!!!
p.s. Do you think I can pass for a 7 year old so I can go to BMX camp this summer?

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Are you sure he's 3 years old??! :) It must be a boy thing!!! he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, that is so crazy, because Kathryn just started liking her big wheel...in the house. She's 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man!! Seriously, the kid has skills. That's so funny. I love it. I love the one where he's putting his feet up like his Grandpa and his face in the "motorbike sound." Cute. Really though, that's amazing. Go Jaxon, you show 'em how it's done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun to see you guys while you were here! I meant to tell you that Weston and Caleb LOVE their scooters too! We should have had biking/scooter party! Next time. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo! that is so cool that he is riding his bike w/out training wheels. I love the ramp in the back, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete