Sunday, November 6, 2011

Finally!!!

Sorry it's been forever! Here is a quick update of the last few months....
Scarlett is taking her first class after almost two years of being dragged to all of Jaxon's activities. She loves her gymnastics class.
Her favorite part is the stamp at the end! :)
Jaxon is playing his first year of AYSO soccer and is doing great!
I think he may prefer the more extreme sports though...
Thanks to Uncle Toby he is now riding a motorcycle!!!
We went to Friday Harbor for Meghan's wedding and decorated "the rock" for the first time! If you are from FH you know that this is kind of a big deal. :) It was a lot of fun and such a special occasion.
Scarlett was a big help!
So was Margaret!
We did another OC Walk to Remember
My bookclub friends and I did a half-marathon together, another first for me! And quite possibly my last...
Jason decided the day before that he wanted to try it too. I trained for 4 months... At least I wasn't as sore as he was.
Still loving the beach!
Pumpkin Patch
My Super Shoppers!

Trick or Treat! We had a fun time this year and the kids were really into it. Here's our family with our cute cupcake neighbor!
The Ghost of Construction Workers Past returned for another year to hand out candy for us while we were out. This is kind of a joke because our house has been under construction for so long.
I had a birthday. We celebrated at The Corner, our friend's fabulous restaurant in Huntington Beach.
We have a fireplace now.
And a backsplash!
And a new side patio that Jason put in.
I'll leave you with another picture of Scarlett's pacifier addiction. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to see a post from you!!! The kids are looking adorbs as always :) Looks like Scarlett and Isaac share a love of pacifiers. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...my...gosh!!!! I LOVE this post! First of all you look amazing! Hello, a half marathon?!?!?! woot! woot! Way to go!!! Second, I think my husband and your husband would be BFF's...all he wears are UW shirts...love it!! ;) The kids are SO big...sigh. What awesome pictures...you guys are super busy, and I love the new additions to the house. Thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the updates! your kids are TOO CUTE! hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to hear the updates and your house looks amazing! Congrats on finishing a half-marathon. Your kids are adorable and I love your super hero costumes and Scarlet's paci obession, Zoe has one too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete