Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Baby Baby!!!

That's right, I will be 13 weeks pregnant on Friday!!!  If you could see me now, there's no hiding the fact that I'm pregnant.  :)  We had an ultrasound on Tuesday, and everything is looking good so far.  The ultrasound technician predicted that we are having a girl, but it's still pretty early to tell so we (I) will refrain from buying everything pink in the stores until it is confirmed at our 18 week appointment.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.  Even though it is rare that this baby would have Potter's Syndrome, like our Xavier had, the chance is still there and always in the back of our minds.  That will be determined at our next ultrasound as well.  For now we are excited, staying as positive as we can possibly be, and hoping and praying that everything will be okay.  

9 comments:

  1. Yay!!! That is such exciting news. Will be praying for a healthy baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I had no idea you were prego! Congrats little mama...you and Christina are pretty close to each other! I will definitely keep you in my prayers for a healthy baby. Blessings! (How exciting!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun being pregnant together again, even if it's long distance this time. If this one IS a girl, then we may have some match-making in our future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Congrats and PTL!! I will keep you in my prayers and that your pregnancy goes healthy too. How exciting to be preggo's at the same time. Please post a pic soon and I'm sure you don't even look pregnant yet, your so TINY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for PINK! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Snowden Family :)June 29, 2009 at 6:23 PM

    We are SO very happy for you guys!!!!! Keeping you in our daily thoughts and prayers! Much love to you all!!!! Keep us posted!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dolly, I hadn't heard the news!!! That is SO exciting!!! Hope to see you soon. xoxoxo Love Catie

    ReplyDelete