Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall


Yay! Fall is finally here... well most days at least! It's time to make more Starbucks runs for my Chai Latte's. Let's be honest, that's kind of a year-round treat for me, but they're especially nice in the cooler weather. We are all looking forward to Halloween this year and this is the first year that Jaxon picked a costume for himself, and can't wait to wear it. I just can't wait for all the candy! Pumpkin carving was fun, but we did it way too early because in this weather they were totally moldy after 3 days. Not so fun to dispose of.
Pumpkin Patch


In hopes of getting a good family photo for Jaxon's preschool class.
CA Adventures and Disneyland. I think it got up to 95 on Monday when we were there, so it felt more like summer, but it was still lots of fun.

A walk down memory lane never hurts...
Jaxon last year
Jaxon's first Halloween, wow time flies! I remember this like it was just yesterday. Hopefully those memories will never fade, especially because I have the worst memory ever!

4 comments:

  1. SO cute! I love your pumpkins that you carved. I can't wait to see pics of Jax in his costume! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute...he has grown SO much in a year, wow! Can't wait to see what he picked out, I love the header picture, it's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love the nakey picture of Jaxon, so cute!! I need to do that with Ava, ha! What great Fall pic's and the Pumpkin Patch looks awesome. I love going to them and seeing the beautiful colors of Fall.
    The family pic of you guys turned out really good too. It's so hard for Ava to actually look at the camera when we want her to. Wow I can't believe it was 95 degrees, that is so hot! Have a great Halloween, can't wait to see Jaxon's costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuteness. Uh, yeah so we totally carved our pumpkins WAY TOO EARLY. They were gross in a week and were totally flat sitting on our porch! HA! We got a new one :) I wish we had some of the CA Fall sun. It's been so dark and dreary here. Love all the pictures. Hope you're feeling good!

    ReplyDelete