Thursday, October 8, 2009

Friends and Family Month

October is definitely friends and family month at the Guyser house.  First, Jason's dad and little sister came for a visit, then my sister, Brian and Dexter were here for a week and now my parents are here until the 15th.  It is so fun and we love to get to spend time with everyone.

At Charlie's Chili, YUM!!!  I think I told Jason, "We should really come here more often!" about 50 times during breakfast.
Jaxon discovered he loved powdered sugar just as much as he loved his french toast!
We picked up Terese, Brian and Dexter and headed straight to the Long Beach Aquarium.  
For some reason I have no pictures of our fun trip to Disneyland, it is all decorated for Halloween and it was Dexter's first time there and we had a blast.  The next day we spent time on the beach and at the Fun Zone.
They had to have a Balboa Bar...
And go on the ferris wheel too of course!
Some serious chopper riding

Dexter won these glow-in-the-dark fangs
Legoland was decorated for Halloween too.  It was so fun for Dexter especially because it was his first time and he is super into legos.



Meeting Bob was fun for Jaxon!
There was a lot of naps in the car during their visit, we were all very tired from so many activities during the week so we just relaxed here at the beach for the weekend.
Stay tuned for more pictures of our adventures with my parents this week!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! How great to have family come visit. You guys do live in the one of the best places ever to visit! We're heading south for Thanksgiving....we're driving (kill me). It'll be an adventure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!!!! Hey we're in Mission Beach til Monday...how far is that from you?!?!?! The girls are at Belmont Park while I wait for Maddy to take a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun to have family in and out. It definitely makes pregnancy go by fast. I bet you had fun seeing your nephew, your sis, and Brian. Lego land looks fun too! I hope your doing well and the pregnancy is going good. I have 30 days or less left. I'm hoping I can last until 38 weeks (since I was early with Ava).

    ReplyDelete