Friday, October 23, 2009

Mimi and Smithy Time

We all had such a wonderful time with my parents here.  They are such great parents and super great grandparents as well!  We are so lucky to have them in our lives, if only we lived closer!
 
Beach Time 
 
Kite Time
More fun times, can't wait for our next visit!  Now with all our guests gone we are busy getting ready for Scarlett!  We are planning on turning our guest room/office into her room.  It has been fun going through all Jaxon's old baby clothes and gear to see what we can use again and what we will need to get.  In some ways this pregnancy has gone fast because of so many distractions, but at the same time I am really anxious for her arrival and can't wait to not be pregnant!  
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Oh...cute! I'm loving the mosaic's too!!! What fun to spend time with family, especially when you don't live close. GREAT beach pic's...I wish we could go to the beach again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach photos are PRICELESS. So so so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the beach pic's, it looks like the Oregon Coast with the overcast sky. Great nakey pic's of Jaxon too, so fun! I especially love the ones of you and him hugging. I'm sure you are trying to soak as much time with him as possible before baby Scarlet comes. I can't wait to see the room transformation. We are still in limbo on what to do but we are SO done with projects at this point, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I LOVE these pictures! What fun...I love little naked baby bums too. So cute. Glad you had fun with your folks.

    ReplyDelete