Thursday, April 23, 2009

Visit Part One

 
Our cousins Jake, Alethia and Lilly came to visit last week and we had the BEST time ever!  In fact, I took so many pictures that I had to post them all!  At least I did collages!!!  :) When Lilly first saw this big Mickey from Mimi, she was so excited she was practically hyperventilating.  She LOVES all the characters, especially Minnie.  That is when I told Alethia we had to take her to Disneyland for sure!
 
We headed straight to the fun zone where we took the kids on the ferris wheel.  I usually make Jason take Jaxon because ferris wheels are definitely not my fave, but he wasn't home from work yet so I had to take one for the team.  Actually, it wasn't bad at all.  Aren't my self-portrait pics impressive???  I'll keep practicing, I promise.  The view from the top of the ferris wheel makes it worth going on.  You might notice Jaxon's latest boo-boo above.  He ran straight into the gate post into a screw head (while running around showing off for Uncle Brandon).  Ouch!  He cried very hard until the idea of a popsicle was mentioned.  
 
More fun and games at the Fun Zone.  We are so lucky to live only a few blocks away.  Actually, sometimes it can be a bad thing that we live so close!
 
Fun at the beach and lunch at Ruby's on the Balboa Pier.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. FUN in the SUN! Wow, love all the pic's! And the self portraits!!! :) I hope his head is ok, I bet the hurt!! But they recover well with a treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really, truly live in one of my favorite vacation spots. I have many fond memories of staying on Balboa Island growing up...sigh... SO fun and super cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete