Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Baby Update

I had an ultrasound this morning and we got the wonderful news that our baby is healthy!  We are beyond thankful and excited.  Our ultrasound technician still thinks the baby looks like a girl but it is still a little early and she didn't want to say 100 percent.  I have another ultrasound in a few weeks so we will find out for sure then.  The most important thing to us is that the baby is healthy regardless of the sex.  Thank you to all of you for your prayers, love and support through this pregnancy and the past year and a half.  Knowing so many people loved and cared about us truly kept us going.  You can never know how much you mean to us.

4 comments:

  1. How precious to see the baby's profile and feet. It looks like you are 4 months now. How are you feeling? So wonderful to hear that the baby is healthy, PTL for that :-)
    I have a f/u OB appt next tuesday & will be 6 months tomorrow. I'm glad I still have some time but I don't really like being this big in the summer, ha! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is such a miracle and a true blessing...I am so happy for you guys, and can't wait to see her (or maybe him?) :) Hopefully You and Christina will still be able to blog when the babies come!!!!

    ReplyDelete