Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Football and Disneyland

What a weekend, first the Huskies big win and then Disneyland!  Yes, we do attribute their huge win to this cute little guy and his support.  :)  Thanks for the jersey Auntie Kel, he feels very official!
He practiced extra hard just to cheer them on!

Yep, he is growing up.  He isn't scared of the characters anymore.

Disneyland with Julia, what could be better?
They said they were going to Mexico.
We might want to keep an eye on these two.  :)
Here are some more cute preschool pictures...
The kids all get to take turns giving "spotty" a kiss at the end of circle time.  
My little guy is not so little anymore...

4 comments:

  1. Awwww, he's growing up. Why do they have to do that anyway?! LOVE the footabll pic's, I won't show Matt of Jaxon in the UW outfit, or he'll want another baby, and then it will be another girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. I love that they said they were going to Mexico and I love his face after giving Spotty a kiss - so cute. And I love the last picture of the two of you. It's sad they grow so fast. It makes me dread the winter because all my "babies" will be a year older...:(

    ps - i think you're safe wearing black and white...me, not so much. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Go Huskies!! I hope it's their season b/c they are Rockin it :) Super cute pic's of Jaxon as usual and that Julia is a cutie too. How fun to go to Disneyland anytime, love it. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny comment Kristi about Matt, you crack me up!! Ryan thinks were destined to have all girls, ha.

    ReplyDelete