Monday, March 23, 2009

San Diego Zoo

Today we went to the San Diego Zoo with some good friends, and had a great time. The elephants and giraffes were a highlight, and so was the porcupine with it's quills up.  It was very cool, I don't think I had ever seen that before.  
Of course the little carousels and the kiddie cars are just as fun as the animal attractions for the kids.  We always end up wondering if they would have just as much fun at our local parks.  :)  
 
On the way to San Diego we stopped in Escondido at Jason's Aunt and Uncle's house for a visit.  Jaxon got lots of attention and lots of presents too!  He is so lucky to have them in his life, and so are we!  Next time we will have to try the Wild Animal Park.  
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Hi Macaulay! I'm glad you found my blog. It's so good to hear from the FH crew. You have a beautiful family and little boy. I bet you love living in Cali, the weather looks so nice and the beaches look so relaxing. The Portland weather has been soooooo cold, we really need some warm weather soon.
    Keep in touch,
    Christina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! Madison loves her zoo trips...but the toys and rides are just as much fun for them...I agree! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Macaulay, here is a website that may be helpful to you for saving money in CA,
    http://www.beingfrugalisfabulous.com/

    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pics of jaxon jessie told me to say hi to him :) i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm bound and determined to take my kids to the zoo this spring/summer. I know they would love it. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog...it's so great to see what's happening and to see Jaxon grow. What a beautiful boy.
    Thank you for your kind comments and encouragement....it's greatly appreciated. We'll keep you guys posted!

    ReplyDelete