Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jason!!!

The boys celebrated together this weekend by going golfing, one of their favorite pastimes.  Does this mean that in a few years I will actually get to have a few hours to myself while they go play a round of golf together?



These pics were taken with my old camera, we went straight from the range to buy the new one.  So far I love it, but there is still lots to figure out.  Plus, with all this camera talk I want to make sure I have some really good shots to post!!!
Thanks for the sign, Sara!!!  I can't believe I actually waited this long to give it to Jason, but I'm glad I did.  He loved it!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! The sign looks great in it's "home." I'm impressed you waited that long! Cute pictures of dad and son golfing, those are priceless. Oh and I just had some good laughs from all the Jaxon quotes. I love that. Good job writing them down!

    ps - you'll get the hang of the new camera in no time. practice, practice, practice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time...lots of golf here in AZ too, but it's too hot! - I love the sign, SP does such an amazing job. You should do a post on the new camera!!! Take a pic with the old! he! he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great birthday gift for your husband. Sara makes the best signs!! The golfing looks like fun & I'm sure when Jaxon get's older they will be doing that alot. Plus you have the best weather there. I'm a terrible golfer but would gladly go any day for the socializing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell Jason Happy Birthday from us!!! The sign looks really good! I've been dreaming of visiting you guys...the weather here has been so awful. Can you bring us some sunshine any time soon? We miss you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete