Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!  We spent it mostly relaxing at home and on the beach- a perfect day!  Here are some pictures with my new camera.  I love all the action shots, he was running really fast across this bridge at the playground but I was able to capture the moment without blur, yay!  This next series of pictures I used the continuous release mode to see if I could capture the shot and it worked really well.  The camera takes 4 frames per second, perfect for action shots, just what I wanted.  (There were about 10 others in this series, but I tried to select the best ones)  




Jason and Jaxon surprised me with these beautiful flowers.  My neighbor is an amazing florist and she put this arrangement together.  This picture doesn't do it justice.
The best Mother's Day gift ever!
Last Mother's Day
My first Mother's Day, Jaxon was about 5 months old.  You can tell by his outfit that we still lived in Washington!
My Boys!  They look like they are up to something!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh, so cute!! I love the action shots on the court...and Matt would be there everyday if we lived there...a court on the beach?!?!?! WOW!
    It looks like you had a great mom's day...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good Mother's day! The camera looks like it is working great! So fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps...I forgot to mention that I'd be happy to help you if you want to change your layout. The only thing is I can't guarantee it'll work. I had someone do it for me, but I can give you the blog of the lady that helps??? Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ur new camera takes great pic's & Happy Mother's Day!! What a great bouquet & love the pic of Jaxson at 5 months old, what a precious moment.

    ReplyDelete